Monday, March 1, 2010

Podcast

This Tech Lab went a lot faster then the previous ones. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this (knock on wood).
I would use podcast for many different assignments. I think it's easy enough for students to use so that they can recite a poem of their choosing, or I can simple have my poems for class recorded. This way those who need the poem reread to them can easily do so. Also, I can use podcast if I'm absent and I want the class to listen to my verbal instruction. There are many uses to this easy to use technology.
The only part I did have trouble with is embedding the mp3 onto this blog. For now I'm just going to put the link in until I figure out how to embed the mp3.

http://michellehajjar.mypodcast.com/

1 comment:

  1. Good job. Go to the blog that explains how - it is in the Tech Lab. You have to copy the html code for the player and paste it into the blog post.

    ReplyDelete